**Note: This is an online event. Please register on [Zoom here](https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwodumoqD0uHtDC0R4kXCG5_JWU7N2g4ocf).**
Does unresolved childhood trauma dictate the way you live your life?
Do you find yourself struggling to find who you are in this world and form meaningful and genuine connections with the right people?
Are you still reliving your past in the present moment?
Trauma is the imprint of our conditioning and when we don’t address it to its core, we find ourselves thinking, feeling and acting from a place of trauma and pain.
Until we focus on healing the root cause of trauma, not the symptoms that are being expressed from it such as depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, nightmares, suicidal thoughts, addictions, toxic relationships, workaholic and so forth, it is then, you and I can move forward without the emotional baggage anymore.
Learn from a trauma coach trained in 14 healing techniques with real life experiences of overcoming abuse and delivering breakthrough results for burnt out heart-centered professionals from domestic violence, sexual abuse, dysfunctional family dynamics, ancestral trauma and ritual abuse.
**Here’s what you’ll learn from your guest speaker Jess X Goh in this free live 90 minute webinar…**
* What are the 5 types of childhood trauma (that your therapist won’t tell you)
* How each childhood trauma shapes your personality and perspective in life
* How I have successfully turned around a toxic relationship with a dysfunctional mother into a loving and compassionate connection
* Experience my light language transmission, high frequencies and guided quantum meditation to start dislodging and clearing energetic and emotional blockages held in your energy field, body and consciousness
* Q&A, sacred shares and next steps moving forward from the impacts of childhood trauma with my [trauma recovery weekend workshop in Tokyo ](https://www.lifeinconfidence.com/ttwtokyo)(few spots left before sold out)!
* Access to the replay for the next 48 hours after the webinar is over (*and yes, you can share it with your loved ones who are in need of this or share this email for them to register to attend live or access the replay*)
RSVP: [REGISTER YOUR SPOT HERE](https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwodumoqD0uHtDC0R4kXCG5_JWU7N2g4ocf) – Please note that our guest speaker, Jess X Goh is currently based in Sydney, Australia so the timezone displays as 8pm Sydney Time which is 7pm Japan Time.
Learn more about Jess X Goh and her work: [www.lifeinconfidence.com](https://www.lifeinconfidence.com/)
Connect on YT: [www.youtube.com/@Life-In-Confidence](www.youtube.com/@Life-In-Confidence)
*”I entered a world I didn’t know existed and from it, my health, wellbeing, anxiety levels, my relationship with my mum and with myself have been transformed. I have learnt to love myself and understand what trauma has done to me over the years. I have lowered my dosage of my anxiety tablets and it feels wonderful. I smile more, I feel happier and I have made peace with many things I have struggled with and feel I can move forward. Thank you so much to Jessica.” – Lucinda Smith Lenander, UK*
*”I’ve had the privilege of working with Jess X Goh and it’s profound emotional work, transforming my own childhood trauma, healing my relationship with my mother and generally moving forward in a really positive way in my life beyond trauma, beyond stuckness and if you have the opportunity to work with Jessica. I would highly recommend it. She does incredible work and if you just go for it, take the opportunity and seize it with both hands.” – Benjamin Coggins, AUS*
*”I have worked with many different healing modalities, I was still stuck in my healing concerning shame and self-sabotaging behaviors. I engaged in many self-sabotaging behaviors in the areas of sex, retail therapy and toxic relationships. Jess X Goh helped me walk through, releasing the anger from childhood trauma brought about by religious abuse and psychological abuse. I was gas lighting myself from allowing myself to release the anger as part of my TRUTH. I am grateful for the breakthroughs I have been able to make through Jess’ expertise in the area of childhood trauma and her non-judgmental approach to teaching me how to re-mother my wounded inner child. I have made such progress and I am a better healer because I have confronted my own shadow self with divine truth and forgiveness.” – Jalila Moody, USA*